- Capriotti’s customers can take a survey in relation to their visit
- The customer will need the 15 digit code from their Capriotti’s receipt
- The site is administered through the Service Management Group
Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop guest will have the chance to provide feedback (good or bad) in relation to their visit to this popular Delaware based sandwich shop. At the end of the Tell Capriotti’s survey the user will earn a coupon code that can be used on their next visit to Capriotti’s. The shop has restaurants in Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin and Washington D.C.
- Founded in 1976 by Lois and Alan Margolet
- Over 100 operations in 14 states
- Specializes in Cold/Grilled Sandwiches, Subs and Hot Soups (perfect for dipping)
- Average cost is $6.50 for a 9-inch small sub and up to $12.00 for a 20-inch
Lois and Alan Margolet founded Capriotti’s as a last-ditch attempt to make money in a strap cash city (Capriotti’s is named after the founders’ grandfather, Philip Capriotti). The largest concentration of Capriotti’s are located in Las Vegas NV and Texas. The company is an advocate of Google Glass, using it for employee training purposes.
Popular Capriotti’s Menu Items
- The Bobbie: AOL.com best sub winner featuring turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and mayo (think Thanksgiving)
- SlawBeJoe: A kicked up version of a sloppy Joe with provolone cheese, Russian dressing, and cole slaw
- Homemade Meatball Sub: Just a good ol fashion meatball sub with tasty sauce
When visiting a Capriotti’s customers can expect whole roasted turkeys, hand pulled meats, and homemade meatballs and coleslaw. The turkey is roasted for 12 hours over low heat.
- Domain: www.tellcapriottis.com
- Operated by: SMG
- Designed for: Improve customer service