Texas Failure to Appear
- Provides information for those in the state of Texas who have been reported by Texas cities and counties in accordance with Chapter 706 of the Texas Transportation Code
- The site is operated by the state of Texas
- Please dial 1-800-688-6882 for questions regarding Texas DPS’s Failure to Appear
- To begin the online violation search process please have the Texas Driver License number and the users Date of Birth on hand
- For tech support by email please send a detailed inquiry to email@example.com
The Failure to Appear/Failure to Pay program is related to an unresolved citation and does not have information on warrants. If the failure to appear database does not show a violation in question that means the violation has been resolved or the data you entered does not correspond with the information filed with the courts. It should be noted that a Texas driver license can be renewed if there are pending NON-Traffic violations under Chapter 706 of the Texas Transportation Code.
Other Failure to Appear Notes
- All clearance reports must be submitted within 5 business days of the time and date that the originating court receives appropriate payment or other information that satisfies the obligation to that court
- All payments must be made to the Texas Municipal/City Court in which the violation took place
- All violations letters are mailed to the address provided at the time of the violation
Texas Department of Public Safety
The TDP was created to Proactively protect the citizens of Texas in relation to crime, public safety issues, fraud, regulatory services and enhance highway control. The Texas Department of Public Safety is based out of Austin TX and can be reached at (512) 424-2000 or by mail at PO Box 4087 Austin, Texas 78773-0001 or if for walk in appointments 5805 North Lamar Blvd. Austin, Texas 78752-4431.
- Domain: www.texasfailuretoappear.com
- Operated by: Texas Department of Public Safety
- Designed for: Texas Residents