Transworld Debt Collections
- Login or register to pay down a debt
- TransworldPayments.com is managed by Transworld Systems
- Please note this payment service is in fact an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose (aka this is a communication from a debt collector)
In order to register to pay down a debt the user will have to provide the registration code that was mailed to the user. The registration code can be found in the top right hand corner of the debt collection letter and in the body of the letter. Make sure the debt registration code is enter exactly as it is printed on the letter and capitalize all letters when entering the code. Once the code has been entered the user will be ask to create a Transword user name… the username cannot contain any spaces, hyphens, or any other punctuation. After the user has created a cover username they will be asked to create a password (the password must be a minim of 6 characters and contain both letters and numbers).
- Those who already have register can simply provide their User ID and password in order to make a debt payment
- Registration should only take about 2 minutes to complete
- Failure to pay a debt will cause a credit score to drop and will make getting a loan extremely difficult
Transworld Systems has been in business since 1970 and is considered one of the top debt collection agencies in the US. They boast a 56% Recovery Rate at a Cost of Less than 4 Cents per Dollar Recovered. They have more than 60,000 clients and offer 24/7 client managed account services.
Any questions in regards to Transworld Payments debt collection services can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-877-282-1250 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm CT Monday to Friday.