True Care Diabetes
- Find diabetes recipes, help with diabetes, important news and more with True Care Diabetes
- By signing up for True Care, customers do agree to receive product information in their e-mail address and when they sign in to True Care each time
- All information that patients enter on the True Care Diabetes site will not be shared with any other health provider and will not be used for any other reason than True Care’s message
The True Care Diabetes service is set up for people who have diabetes to care better care of their disease and their overall health. Anyone who has diabetes or who has a loved one with diabetes can sign up for information from True Care. Caregivers and healthcare professionals can also sign up to get free information from True Care so they can better help their patients who have diabetes. People who have diabetes can find important tips, newsletter articles, handy dining out guides and more related to diabetes with True Care. True Care also offers guides to help people manage their diabetes symptoms. It’s completely free to sign up for True Care Diabetes. All that’s needed is a first and last name, along with an e-mail address. The True Care Diabetes site will ask some health related questions (which aren’t mandatory) that will help offer better tailored information.
What are the questions that True Care asks used for?
The questions that True Care Diabetes asks are only designed to confirm that the user is at least 18 years old, to provide relevant product offers and information about diabetes products, and to give True Care a better understanding of their member’s needs.
To contact True Care Diabetes
- Call 1-800-803-6025 24 hours a day to speak to a representative
- Trividia Health, Inc., 2400 N.W. 55th Court, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 USA