United In Flight Customer Response
- Allows United customer the chance to provide feedback in relation to their flight
- Flight information from the customers boarding pass and the serial number printed on the card provided by the United flight attendant
- The site is administered by United Airlines, Inc.
United in flight response would like to gather information in regards to the inconvenience experienced by the customer while traveling with United Airlines. In flight responses must be responded to within 90 days and can only be responded to online.
Other In Flight notes and hints
- Make sure the first name and last name are not transposed
- Type in the flight number without the “UA” airline code
- Customers need to provide their name, flight number, flight date and Identity Confirmation Options
- The serial numbers have 18 alpha-numeric characters
- Any questions about the site can be directed to 1-800-UNITED-1
United Airlines, Inc. (“United”) values all feedback and all the information provided will help improve in flight service.
United Airlines Inc
- Owned by United Continental Holdings after a 3 billion dollar mega take over from Boeing
- United Airlines largest hub is based at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston
- United operates over 700 planes and employs over 88,000 people
- Based out of Chicago IL
- Offers DIRECTV on over 200 aircrafts
United Airlines flies an approximate 40,000 people per day and over 16 million passengers annually. The company is in fierce competition with Delta Air Lines and American Airlines.
- Antonio B. Won Pat International
- Denver International
- George Bush Intercontinental
- Los Angeles International
- Narita International
- Newark Liberty International
- O’Hare International
- San Francisco International
- Washington Dulles International
United Airlines corporate office can be reached at233 S.Wacker Drive,Chicago, IL 60606 United States.
- Domain: www.united.com/inflightresponse
- Operated by: United Airlines
- Designed for: Disgruntle Airline Customers