The Target Flushable Wipes Class Action Lawsuit
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit against Target Corp. and Nice-Pak Products Inc.
- UpandUpWipesSettlement.com is listed as case number 4:14-cv-0832
- All claim forms are due by 9/7/2018
The Up and Up Wipes Settlement (i.e. Target Flushable Wipes Class Action Lawsuit) claims that Nice-Pak Products Inc. marketed their Up & Up flushable toddler wipes as flushable when in all actuality they were not (according to the class members). Target and Nice-Pak Products Inc. deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order tho avoid further litigation.
Anyone in the United States who purchased Up & Up flushable toddler wipes between April 18, 2010 and Oct. 31, 2014 will want to file a claim. Class members who file valid claims will receive either a Target gift card or a Target coupon for free Up & Up products.
- Class Members may either opt to receive a Target gift card valued at $1.35 per eligible product purchased or a coupon for a unit of current Nice-Pak Up & Up wipes (double 48-count package or equivalent, depending on the product)
- Please visit www.upandupwipessettlement.com/target-corp-class-action-settlement-proof-of-claim-form in order to file a claim online
- Class members who do not have proof of purchase can still file a claim (but for only 20 units max)
- There is no cap for class members who have proof of purchase
- The case is entitled Christopher Meta v. Target Corp., et al., and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
Target has hired Karl A. Bekeny from the law firm of TUCKER ELLIS LLP. All class members who file valid claims will be represented by Hassan Zavareei, Andrew J. Silver, Dennis R. Lansdowne, Stuart E. Scott, and Jeremy A. Tor.
Any questions in regards to the Up and Up Wipes Settlement can be directed to toll free 1-888-878-1989 or for class members who would like to reach out via snail mail please write to: Target Settlement AdministratorP.O. Box 11486Birmingham, AL 35202-1486.