US Pay Serv
- Access USPayserv services online with a username, employer code, and PIN number
- USPayserv specializes in issuing clients electronic paystubs or other payroll services to their employees
- Those who are not sure what their employer code is should speak to the head of their HR department
The USPayserv is officially billed as a electronic distribution system for pay advice information and allows employers to save a boat load of money when printing and distributing pay stubs to employees. The service is easy to use and employees can access their pay stubs online without having to receive a waster paper statement via US mail. Users who have misplaced or lost their PIN number associated with the USpayerv service will have to go through a bothersome PIN recovery process in which they will have to provide their username, employer code, and default PIN (users also have the option of notifying their USPayserve account manager in order to reset their PIN number). Any questions in regards to this employee pay stub service can be directed to the USpayserv customer service call center at (866) 612-8476 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST.
US Pay Serv Notes
- Customer service questions via email can be forwarded to email@example.com
- Please allow 24 hours for a response when asking a question via email and please include the employer code
- Any technical questions about the USpayserv webpage (i.e. how to reset a password) can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- USPayserv eliminates that last piece of paper in the payroll process and helps saves thousands of trees a year
- The service also allows employees or certain firm to access the state of the art Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system which provides information about pay information
USPayserv is a component of the USVerify HR outsourcing suite of application. The USPayserv corporate office can be found at 5521 Murray Avenue Memphis, TN 38119 and reached by phone by calling (901) 260-4594.