Valero Credit Card Offer
- Respond to a lucrative Valero credit card offer which would have been received via US Mail
- Valero.com/Offer is managed by Valero Energy Corporation who is a San Antonio, Texas-based fuel company
- This credit card offer is designed for those with good credit and is ideal for consumers who spend a good portion of their income of fuel expenses
In order to apply for the Valero credit card the applicant will need to provider the pre-qualified customer number, their name, address, last 4 digits of their SSN, and an email address. The pre-qualified Valero card offer number should be 10 digits long and can be found in the top right hand corner of the promotional mailing. The offer will come with an expiration date which means the applicant has to apply before that date in order to take advantage of the pre-screening. Consumers who do not apply before the expiration date or simply did not receive the Valero credit card offer can still apply but their odds of being approved will be lower as they have not been prescreened.
www.Valero.com/Offer Pre-Qualified Customer Notes
- A must for consumers who are looking for a good gas rewards credit card
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to apply
- Applicants with a bad credit score will want to look elsewhere
- Applicants may be asked to provide their gross annual income in order to determine if they have the ability to pay back a line of credit
Any questions in regards to the pre-qualified Valero credit card offer can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (800) 333-3560 (or current card holders can simply dial the toll free number found on the back of their Valero credit card). The Valero Corporate Headquarters can be reached via US mail by writing to: 1 Valero Way, San Antonio, TX 78249.