Verified Capital One
- Capital One account holders can verify an account online in just a few seconds
- Eligible accounts include credit cards, personal banking, auto loans, online investing, home loans, and Capital One Credit Wise accounts
- Easy to use
Verified.CapitalOne.com is operated by Capital One Financial Corporation who is proud member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. In order to verify an account the member must provide their username and password. Those who misplaced their username (or password) will have to provide the email address associated with their Capital One account in order to start the recovery process.
Those who are new to Capital One will have to enroll before they can access or verify an account online. In order to enroll the Capital One fan boy will need to provide their name, SSN or bank account number, and their date of birth. CapitalOne.com/Enroll also provides a live chat service for those who get lost in the sauce when signing up.
- Super easy to use
- Required for those who need to verify an account online
- Any questions in regards to the verification process can be directed to 1-800-CAPITAL (1-800-227-4825)
- Those who are outside the US and need help with Verified.CapitalOne.com can dial 1-804-934-2001
- Those looking to report the passing of a Capital One account holder need to dial 1-877-357-5659
Eh this sounds good and all BUT who in the world is the Capital One Financial Corporation?
- Virginia based financial banking firm that specializes in the issuance of credit cards (they also make profits on home loans, auto loans, banking and savings products
- Founded in 1988
- Employs more than 45,000 people
The Capital One corporate office can be found at 1680 Capital One Drive, McLean, VA 22102, United States and reached via phone at 703-720-1000. Some of the more popular credit cards offered by Capital One include the Quick Silver, Venture, and Quick Silver One card.