Wawa Credit Card Account
- Access a Wawa card account online with a user ID and password
- Wawa.AccountOnline.com is managed by Citigroup Inc.
- Those who are not Wawa credit card members can always apply online
Current Wawa credit card members who have not registered for the online account service will need about 5 minutes and Internet connection. In order to register the card holder must provide their Wawa card number, the name as it appears on the Wawa credit card, security code, and the members last 4 SSN. Please note the Wawa security code can be found on the back of the credit card and will be 3 digits long.
Once a member has registered for an account online they can make a payment, view recent statements, check out recent purchases made with the card, and update billing information.
- A must for all Wawa credit card members
- In order to obtain the Wawa credit card the customer must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US
- The card also requires a good credit score
- Any general questions in regards to a Wawa credit card can be directed to: Wawa Credit Card, P.O. Box 6139, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-6139
Wawa Credit Card Account Contact Information
- 1-855-207-9816M-F 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
- Technical Assistance1-855-416-1988
- Wawa credit card members who are hearing impaired can dial 1-888-944-2227
- Those outside the US should call collect 1-423-477-6612
- All phone numbers are available from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET Monday to Friday (it appears the call center is closed on weekends)
Card members looking to make a payment via mail should send it to: Wawa Credit Card Payments, P.O. Box 9001101, Louisville, KY 40290-1101.
Wawa card members looking to beat the clock and make a payment without being charged a late fee should mail the payment to: Wawa Credit Card, Overnight Delivery/Express Payments, 6716 Grade Lane, Building 9, Suite 910,Louisville, KY 40213.