Your Plan Access Benesys
- Access a Benesys account online
- Requires Internet connection
- Powered by FIS
YourPlanAccess.com/Benesys allows account access with a username and password. The service is designed for a participant, sponsor, or advisor. Those who are attempting to login but have forgotten their password will have to provide their SSN, date of birth, and zip code in order to start the bothersome account recovery process. Once the user has provided their SSN, DOB, and zip code a message will be sent to their email address containing instructions on who to reset their password and get on with life. Please note YourPlanAccess.com/Benesys is written to work with the latest version of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer 11.0+.
- Allows users to view their account balance, claim history, Ameritrade account disclaimer, any outstanding loans, rate of return, and beneficiary information
- Users who need to select a plan will need their account number
- The maximum available withdrawal amount is based on the withdrawal type selected and is calculated using vested balance and/or the value of contributions to specific investments setup in the plan