Bank of America Relationship Rewards
Sign up for the BOA relationship rewards program online.
Visit www.bankofamerica.com/relationshiprewards now to register.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to enroll.
Preferred Rewards for Business program (formerly known as Business Advantage Relationship Rewards) is only available to Small Business, Merrill Small Business, and Bank of America Private Bank Small Business clients.
BankofAmerica.com/RelationshipRewards Customer Service
- Customer service: 1800-432-1000
- Technical support: 1800-933-6262
- Credit card support: 1800-732-9194
Bank of America Hours
- Monday – 9 am to 4 pm
- Tuesday – 9 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday – 9 am to 4 pm
- Thursday – 9 am to 4 pm
- Friday – 9 am to 4 pm
- Saturday – 9 am to 12 pm
- Sunday – CLOSED for business
BOA is also closed on federally recognized holidays (i.e. Christmas, New Years Day).
This is a must for Bank of America customers as it rewards consumers for making purchases when using their Bank of America debit card.
You must have a debit card or Bank of America checking account in order to sign up for the BOA rewards program.
Bank of America Credit Cards? (ranked 1 to 3)
- BOA Cash Rewards
- Bank of America Premium Rewards (50,000 bonus points upon sign up)
- GetMyOfferCapitalOne.com – Apply for a credit card from Capital One
- CapitalOne.com Auto Enroll – Sign up for Capital One banking online
- YourRelexCard – A card for consumers with less than ideal credit
Who or what is Bank of America?
Bank of America is a multinational investment bank and financial service firm with offices in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Minneapolis, and Toronto.
Only certain credit cards are eligible to receive the program bonus.
Enrolled members with eligible cards will receive the program bonus of 25% for the Gold tier, 50% for the Platinum tier, or 75% for the Platinum Honors tier based on program tier and type of card.