Fingerhut, Gettington has agreed to a 5.25 million dollar settlement in the class action lawsuit entitled Busch v. Bluestem Brands Inc.,
Claim forms must be filed by 8/29/2019.
Visit www.bluestemtextsettlement.com to learn more and file a claim.
The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota.
BluestemTextSettlement.com Important Dates
- 7/30/2019 – Postmark Deadline to Mail Requests for Exclusion
- 7/30/2019 – Postmark Deadline to Mail Objections to the Court
- 8/29/2019 – Deadline to Submit a Claim Form
- Postmark Deadline for Mailed Claim Forms 10/8/2019 at 2:00 p.m. ET – Fairness Hearing
Get a Capital One credit card now! Must be 18 years of age or older in order to qualify.
BluestemTextSettlement.com Contact Info
- Busch v. Bluestem Brands Text Settlement c/o Claims Administrator P.O. Box 58699 1500 John F Kennedy Blvd, Suite C31 Philadelphia, PA 19102
How much money will I get!?!?
Whoa! Calm down, BIG fella!
Each Class Member will receive an equal share of the net settlement fund after the deduction of fees and costs, so the amount will depend on how many claims are filed.
If you are not a class member do not file a claim as it is against the law and you are taking money away from rea BluestemTextSettlement class members.
Who should file a claim?
According to the terms of the settlement, the following US citizens should apply…
“The Settlement includes all persons in the United States who were sent a text message to a cellular telephone from or on behalf of Bluestem and where the number was coded by Bluestem as a “wrong party” on an outbound call, during the Class Period (i.e., March 14, 2012, through October 15, 2018).”
Busch v. Bluestem Brands Text Settlement Class Counsel
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Ronald A. Marron, Alexis M. Wood, and Kas L. Gallucci from THE LAW OFFICES OF RONALD A. MARRON & Thomas J. Lyons Jr. from the CONSUMER JUSTICE CENTER PA.