PayPal Activate Card
- Activate a PayPal cash card or Mastercard online faster than your grandpa having a heart attack
- Visit www.paypal.com/activatecard to begin
- If you can’t activate your PayPal Card please dial 1-888-221-1161
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants with a poor credit score will want to look elsewhere
In order to activate a PayPal credit card please call the toll-free number on the card or visit the URL listed above in the second bullet.
Either option should take less than 60 seconds.
PayPal business debit MasterCard review
- CreditCards.com – 3.4 out of 5
- Merchantmaverick.com/reviews/paypal-cashback-mastercard-review – 4 out of 5 stars
The PayPal Mastercard offers 2% back on every purchase and no annual fee.
One downside to the card is no sign-up bonus.
This is a major oversight in our opinion as consumers are MUCH more likely to sign up for a credit card if there is a lucrative bonus associated with the card.
How to register a prepaid PayPal card?
Please visit www.paypal.com/prepaid register to learn more.
how to activate PayPal prepaid card without SSN?
Activating a prepaid card from PayPal is not possible without a social security number.
What is the difference between the PayPal Cashback Mastercard and PayPal Extras Mastercard?
The PayPal Cashback Mastercard account offers you the ability to earn Cash Rewards on all of your purchases that you can transfer to your balance.
If you have a high enough credit score the cashback card option is ideal and a better choice over the Extras version.
Looking for a credit card from Capital One? Check out the GetMyOffer.CapitalOne guide to learn more about cash back, travel, and reward cards from Capital One.
Please note all Capital One credit cards require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older.