PenFed Card Activation
If you were lucky enough to receive the PenFed credit card please activate it so you can use it!
Simply head on over to www.penfed.org/activatecard to start using the card.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
To browse credit cards offered by PenFed please visit www.penfed.org/credit-cards.
PenFed Credit Cards
- PenFed Power Cash Rewards VISA Signature Card: 1.5% on all purchases
- PenFed Platinum Rewards VISA Signature Card: 5x POINTS on gas purchases paid at the pump 3x POINTS at the supermarket 1x POINTS on all other purchases
- PenFed Gold VISA Card: Low APR on purchases
- PenFed Promise VISA Card: No fees
- PenFed Pathfinder Rewards Card: Earn points faster on all travel purchase-including air, hotels, car rental, bus, rail, taxis and more
PenFed.org Activate Card Customer Service
Dial toll-free 1-800-247-5626 to speak with the PenFed customer service team.
Or email PenFed at INFO@HQ.PENFED.ORG.
Main customer service line 1-800-247-5626
The customer service line is available from Monday – Friday: 7:00 am to 11:00 pm Eastern Time Saturday: 8:00 am to 11:00 pm Eastern Time Sunday: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Eastern Time.
OVERSEAS DIRECT DIAL 1-541-225-6700
FIRST MORTGAGE SERVICING Toll Free U.S.: 1-800-585-9055 Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST Saturday: 8:00am – 5:00 PM EST
FIRST & SECOND MORTGAGE INFORMATION & APPLICATIONS Toll Free U.S.: 1-800-970-7766 Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM EST Saturday: 9:00AM – 6:00PM EST Sundays: Closed
- ChopMyMortage Review: Learn how to reduce your debt!
- MyPepsiCo: My PepsiCo Identity management service
- Equian Respond Online: Equian is a Business Associate to your health plan working to review medical services that may have been the result of an accident or injury
Who is PenFed?
“Pentagon Federal Credit Union, widely known by its abbreviated name PenFed, is a United States federal credit union headquartered in McLean, Virginia, chartered and regulated under the authority of the National Credit Union Administration.”
PenFed is the nation’s second-largest federal credit union, with assets of $25 billion and more than 1.8 million members as of July 2018.