Premera Blue Cross Settlement
A mind-blowing 32 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit against Blue Cross.
Please note Blue Cross denies any actions of wrongdoing but have agreed to settle.
Visit www.premerasettlement.com to learn more about the case to include the claim form.
Who is a class member?
“If you received a notice from Premera about the Security Incident in or around March 2015, you are included in this Settlement as a “Class Member.”
PremeraSettlement.com Important Dates
- 1/29/2020: Deadline to exclude yourself from the terms of the settlement
- 1/29/2020: Deadline to file an objection
- 3/2/2019: Settlement fairness hearing
- 3/30/2020: Deadline to file a claim
Please note when filing a claim...
“Submitting a Claim Form is the only way that you can receive any of the benefits provided by this Settlement, including Credit Monitoring and Insurance Services; reimbursement of Out-of-Pocket Losses of money, expenses incurred, and/or time spent addressing or remedying issues plausibly traceable to the Security Incident; a Default Settlement Payment; and a California Settlement Payment”
www.PremeraSettlement.com Contact Information
- Phone: 1-877-202-7335 (Toll-Free)
- Mail: Premera Settlement Administrator P.O. Box 3607 Portland, OR 97208-3607
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Class Counsel: Ahdoot & Wolfson, PC c/o Premera Settlement 8424 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 575 West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Class Counsel: Tousley Brain Stephens PLLC c/o Premera Settlement 1700 Seventh Ave. Suite 2200 Seattle, WA 98101-4416
Please note if you would like to file an objection you must notify the court.
You can notify the court via US Mail at “Clerk of the Court United States District Court District of Oregon 1000 S.W. Third Ave. Portland, OR 97204”.
- Get My Offer from Capi
Class members who would like to attend the fairness hearing…
The Court will hold a Final Fairness Hearing on March 2, 2020, at 11:00 a.m., before the Honorable Michael H. Simon, United States District Judge for the District of Oregon, Mark O. Hatfield United States Courthouse, 1000 Southwest Third Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97204 in Courtroom 15B.
Read More… Capital Get My Offer