Turn your useless wrappers into stuff and get rewards!
Simply navigate to www.savewraps.com to begin.
You must have a valid email address to register.
Internet access is required as you can not sign up via US Mail.
Hours of Operation
24 hours a day 7 days a week.
SaveWraps.com Customer Service
- Phone: Not found
- Email: Not found
- Fax: Not found
As you can see these guys won’t be getting nominated for best customer service team by Forbes anytime soon.
What is needed to create an account?
- Nickname (the customer picks this name)
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Create a secure password (we suggest using numbers and letters)
- Internet connection (again you won’t be doing this by mail)
- GetMyOffer.CapitalOne: Browse and then apply for a credit card from Capital One
- Merrick Bank Credit Card Activate: If you have a Merrick Bank card please activate it online… NOW BRO!
- Geico Sequels: Enter the GEICO sweepstakes to win
How SaveWraps.com Works (i.e. FAQ)
- Enter a 5 digit code listed on the bottom of the Dum Dum wrapper for the flavors in the challenge
- If you can’t see the 5 digit number please get a magnifying glass
- A bonus timer will begin when the first challenge starts
- Bonus points can be earned if challenges are completed quickly (the more points the better!)
- After you have earned enough points click on the “get stuff” tab
You can check the leader board to see how you rank.
Most free stuff will be Dum Dum related (i.e. gear, hats, suckers, posters).
Need a credit card?
Capital One offers a variety of credit cards for all sorts of income levels.