Nissan Transmission Class Action Settlement
Nissan has agreed to a settlement in regards to their Sentra, Versa and Versa Note vehicles that class members claim had a defective transmission.
Visit www.sentraversacvtsettlement.com to file a claim online or print a claim form.
The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee and is entitled Weckwerth, et. al. v. Nissan North America Inc.,
A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 3/6/2020.
Claim Form Deadline?
Class members with 1/30/2020 or 30 days after a qualifying transmission repair, whichever is later.
- GetMyOffer Capital One: Apply for a credit card from Capital One
- CapitalOne.com/AutoEnroll: Enroll you Capital One account online
- mypepsico.com – PepsiCo Login Services: New users to the My PepsiCo Identity management service will need their Global Personnel ID in order to register
SentraversaCVTSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Nissan Sentra-Versa CVT Litigation Settlement Administrator, c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC, P.O. Box 43180, Providence, RI 02940-3180
- Class Counsel Location/Mail: BERGER & MONTAGUE, P.C., 1818 Market Street, Suite 3600, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- CAPSTONE LAW APC, 1875 Century Park East, Suite 1000, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Counsel For Nissan
E Paul Cauley, Jr. S. Vance Wittie DRINKER BIDDLE & REATH LLP 1717 Main Street Suite 5400 Dallas, Texas 75201.
Sentravers CVT Class Action Settlement Notes
- If you are unhappy with the settlement terms please attend the fairness hearing
- You must file a notice to attend the hearing
- You must state in that file/paper, “I intend to appear at the hearing”
- The notice of intent to appear must be filed and served no later than February 7, 2020
The settlement fairness hearing will take place at the United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee, Nashville Division which is based at Estes Kefauver Federal Building & Courthouse, 801 Broadway, Nashville, Tennessee 37203.
Do Class Members Need Proof of Purchase?
Yes! Class members must provide documentation proving repairs done to an affected vehicle.