You are only seconds away from using your new Turbo Visa Debit card!
Simply head on over to www.turbodebitcard.com/activate card and follow the on-screen instructions. You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Please have the Turbo Debit Card on hand.
What is needed to enroll?
- 16 digit Turbo Card Number
- Expiration number
- CVV Number
The entire process should only take a few minutes.
Turbo Debit Card Highlights
- Get a $10 Bonus with Direct Deposit
- Account login and receipt of a 2nd recurring direct deposit of $250 or more by July 24, 2020, required
- Not a credit card so it will not affect your credit score
- Make your money go further with no overdraft fees, no minimum balance fees, and no penalty fees
- Deposit cash at the register of 100,000+ retail locations nationwide, including 7-Eleven, CVS, Dollar General, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Walmart and more
- Get your pay up to 2 days before payday or get your government benefits up to 4 days before benefits day
Need a credit card? Check out Capital One Credit Card Offers online. Must be 18 years of age or older.
Already have a Capital One card? Please enroll at www.capitalone.com/autoenroll and have your card on hand.
- Phone: 1-888-285-4169
- Mail: Green Dot P.O. Box 5100 Pasadena, CA 91117
Get your free credit score & more From the makers of TurboTax See your three numbers that matter most to lenders: credit score, debt-to-income ratio, and income.
- See your true financial health and what it means
- Get more personalized advice to help get all you deserve.
- Get the “why’s” behind your credit score with insights to help you improve
Turbo Debit Card Reviews
- AppGroves.com: Rating: 3.8 out of 5 based on 2,213 votes
- Best Prepaid Cards: ATM Out of Network Withdrawal Fee: For ATM withdrawals made outside of the Turbo Prepaid Visa card ATM network, a $2.50 fee