Walmart Capital One Activation Card
If you were lucky enough to receive the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card you must activate it before you start spending your hard-earned money!
Simply head on over to www.walmart.capitalone.com/activate begin.
You must have your activation number to being.
All cardholders must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Capital One Walmart Rewards Card Pros & Cons
- Get a mind-blowing 5% back in stores with Walmart Pay
- 2% back Walmart stores, Walmart & Murphy USA Fuel Stations, Restaurants & travel
- 1% back Everywhere else Mastercard is accepted
- $0 annual fee
- No cons that we could find
Please note the introductory offer customer will Earn 5% back in Walmart stores for the first 12 months when you use your Capital One Walmart Rewards Card with Walmart Pay.
- YourReflexCard.com: YourReflexCard is issued by Mastercard and requires the applicant to be 18 years of age or older
- Equian.com/respondonline: In order to respond to an Equian letter, the user will need the web code from the letter, event number from the promotional letter, and the patients last name
Walmart.CapitalOne.com/Activate Customer Service
- 1.888.925.6218 within Canada and the US
- Call us collect at 1.647.788.2929 if outside of Canada and the US
- Online: www.capitalone.com/support-center/contact-us
- For super fast customer service dial 1-877-383-4802
Please note if Capital One is unable to approve you for the Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard, Capital One will automatically consider you for a Walmart Rewards Card with the reward.
Make a Payment
You can pay down your Capital One Walmart credit card online in serval ways…
- Online Banking at Capitalone.com
- Capital One Mobile Banking app for approved electronic devices
- Calling the telephone number listed on the front of your statement and providing the required payment information
- Sending mail payments to the address on the front of your statement with the payment coupon or your account information