My Free Taxes
- H&R Block and United Way has teamed up to allow anyone making less than $64,000 per year to file taxes for free online
- Block and United Way have been providing free tax filing services online for federal and state taxes for eight years
- This promotion is open to people living in any state in the United States
The My Free Taxes is 100% free for those making less than $64,000 per year and are a legal resident of the United States of America (no hidden fees or tricks to get the customer to pay money down the road). Those who would like to find an actual live person on their area can search the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Database by providing their zip code along with the search radius they are willing to travel to find a IRS Tax Volunteer (up to 100 miles). Please note in order to start the My Free Tax filing service the customer will be required to create an account with H&R Block online and provide their name, address, email address, and phone number along with proof of income (for filers earning more than $64,000 in 2016, some fees may apply). Those who are expecting a refund and file via the My Free Taxes service are allowed to collect their refund by Direct Deposit, Paper Check, or the HR Block Emerald Card service.
My Free Taxes Notes
- To apply for an Emerald Card please dial 866-353-1266
- The Emerald Card is a reloadable card that can be used at stores and ATMs, and ALL funds are FDIC insured
- Those who request a paper check are at the mercy of the IRS
Any questions in regards to the My Free Taxes service can be directed to 855-698-9435 between the hours of 10 am to 10 pm Monday thru Friday and Saturday from 12 pm to 9 pm (all times are Eastern Stand Time).
First Family Insurance TCPA Settlement
- Obtain more information about the class action lawsuit entitled Biringer v. First Family Insurance, Inc., et al.
- Class members contend that First Family Insurance called numbers that were on the National Do Not Call Registry which is in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- First Family acknowledges no actions of wrong doing in and continues to deny the allegations against it as terms of the settlement
The First Family Insurance TCPA Settlement include anyone who if, on or after October 24, 2010, First Family, or a third-party acting on First Family’s behalf” received two or more phone calls within a 12 month period on a telephone number that was on the National Do Not Call Registry. Experts close to the case expect that class members who file valid claims will receive between $50 to $70 in settlement entitlements but the exact amount will depend on how many people file claims in the case. Please note attorneys’ fees, attorneys’ expenses and the Class Representative award are approved by the Court and deducted from the total settlement fund of $2.9 million. When filing a claim in the First Family Insurance TCPA Settlement class members must provide the phone number in which the alleged violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act took place (those who cannot provide a phone number will not be eligible for a settlement pay out).
First Family Insurance TCPA Settlement Notes
- All claim forms are due by 3/3/2017
- The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- A fairness hearing will take place on 4/20/2017 (class member DO NOT need to attend this bothersome hearing in order to receive a settlement payment)
Any questions in regards to the First Family Insurance TCPA class action lawsuit can be directed to the class administrator at 877-593-1777 or via US mail by writing to: First Family Insurance Settlement Claims Administrator c/o Kurtzman Carson Consultants PO Box 43439 Providence, RI 02940-3439.
Tax Act Free eFile
- Tax Act offers a free tax return online service
- They guarantee a 100% accuracy + maximum tax refund
- This free tax eFile promotion is designed for simple returns
The Tax Act Free eFile is free for everyone (no tricks or hidden fees) and is designed to obtain the largest possible refund based on earned deductions and credits. The exact amount of time it will take for the customer to receive a refund will depend on the IRS work load and processing time along with the customers financial institution deposit time. For the fastest refund Tax Act recommends customers provide a checking account in which their refund can be deposited. Those who are previous HR Block or Turbo Tax customers can can import their tax data from PDF file and use it via the Tax Act Free eFile software. This free tax filing promotion also comes with the state of art TaxACT Alerts software which will inspect the customers tax return for errors, omissions, and tax-saving opportunities. The promotion also comes with the TaxACT DocVault program which will organize and save image files of the customers tax documents, receipts and donations from the customer’s phone and on the web.
Tax Act Free eFile Notes
- Not ideal for small businesses or those with complicated tax returns
- Customers will be able to access their return online for the next 3 years
- Offers a nifty College Student Financial Aid Worksheet for college students looking to get the most out of their refund
- Provides an interactive Dependents Tax Assistant program which will tell the customer if someone can be claimed as a dependent
Any questions in regards to the Tax Act Free eFile service can be directed to the Tax Axcr help center at (319) 373-3600 (this number can also be used for sign-In difficulties, product features, order processing, billing, and status of return). Those calling the Tax Act help center should have their account number and name on hand for faster service.
HR Block Pay Center
- Process an H&R Block payment online
- Please have the customers H&R Block account number and the last 4 digits of the primary Social Security number on hand
- Processing a payment should take less than 5 minutes to complete online
The HR Block Pay Center service is free to use and available to all H&R Block customers. The H&R Block account number is included on all correspondence from H&R Block and will not exceed 9 digits in length (those who do not have their HR Block account number should dial 1 (800) 472-5625). The HR Block Pay Center service is powered by Pay Point. Any questions in regards to the HR Black Pay Center service can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-888-421-3697. Please note the HR Block Pay Center will not be used by customer who are looking for a tax refund. Most tax refunds will be deposited into the customers checking or savings account associated with their local bank or credit union.
H&R Block Tax Filing Products?
- HR Block More Zero Free Edition
The HR Block free edition is more than enough for most people and is designed for standard tax filings and home owners. The Premium package is designed for small business owners who are attempting to file taxes on their own.
- Kansas City based tax prep company
- Employs more than 2200 people in North America, Australia, Brazil and India
- Operates an estimated 12,000 retail tax offices worldwide
H&R Block was founded by Henry W. Bloch and Richard Bloch (brothers) back in 1955 as a small book-keeping business. Today the firm has annual revenues in the billions and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol HRB. The H&R Block corporate office is headquartered at One H&R Block Way Kansas City, MO 64105 and can be reached via phone by dialing 816-854-3000 (please do not call this number with questions in regards to the HR Block Pay Center).
MC State application
- Apply for a job at America’s best first job aka McDonald’s
- McDonald’s jobs will help work around the employees schedule and even help the employee pay for college
- The MC State application is designed for all McDonald’s locations and its independent franchisees
The MC State application service is free to use and McDonald’s is ranked as one of the Top Military-Friendly Employer jobs in the United States. McDonald’s will help an employee pay for college through a variety of programs to include Tuition Assistance, ACE, College Credit Connection Program, and Scholarships. The most popular way to get Ronald McDonald to pay for an employees college is via the Archways to Opportunity Tuition Assistance Program which provides upfront tuition assistance for college courses at higher education institutions accredited by the U.S. Department of Education. Scholarships are also an excellent way for an employee to have the happy clown pay for their college as they offer 50 awards of $2,500/each (one per state) and 3 awards of $7,500/each annually. Please note that McDonald’s reserves the right to modify or terminate any of these mentioned programs at anytime for any reason and McDonald’s strive to affect real change by providing eligible employees in their organizations access to education, tools, and developmental opportunities.
MC State Application Notes
- Easy to use
- Ideal for college students looking for a decent/easy job that will work around their schedule
- Will subject the employee to people of different backgrounds and varying interests
- Hiring policies and procedures vary between MCD locations
- Hourly pay will depend on where in the United States the MCD is located
McDonald’s is an Oak Brook IL based hamburger and fast food restaurant chain. The firm was founded by Richard and Maurice McDonald back in 1948 and today is the world’s most popular fast food restaurant. The McDonald’s Corporation is headquartered at One McDonald’s Plaza Oak Brook, IL 60523 and the corporate office can be reached via phone by calling 630-623-3000.
- www.mcstate.com application
Bud Light Ultimate Ticket
- Enter the Bud Light Super Bowl LI Ultimate Ticket Sweepstakes
- The sweepstakes is promoting the 2017 Super Bowl between the New England Patroits VS the Atlanta Falcons (good money is on the PATS)
- The promotion started back on November 12, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on February 28, 2017
The Bud Light Ultimate Ticket sweepstakes requires the contestant to be 21 years of age or older and a legal resident of one of the following states: AL, FL, IL, IN, KY, MA, MI, NC, NH, NY, OH, SC, TN, VA, WI or WV. The Bud Light Ultimate Ticket promotion will be divided into two entry periods. The first entry period will take place between 11/12/16 until 1/15/17 while the second entry period will take place from 1/16/17 until 2/28/17.
Bud Light Ultimate Ticket Notes
- The total value of all prizes to be given away during the course of the promotion is listed as $15,470.20
- The lucky grand prize winner will receive 2 tickets to Super Bowl L1 on February 5, 2017 in Houston, Texas
- Other instant win prizes associated with the sweepstakes include a Bud Light NFL folding chair with bag, Bud Light NFL black beanie, and a Bud Light NFL rally towel (all pretty lame)
Candy Bowl Redemption
- Redeem a prize associated with the Candy Bowl Game & Sweepstakes
- The winner must provide their telephone number and Winner Code
- All codes MUST be redeemed by February 27, 2017 (no exceptions)
The Candy Bowl Redemption is associated with the Candy Bowl Sweepstakes which will run from December 12, 2016 until February 27, 2017. Contestants must be 13 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to enter (people living in the states of Alaska and Hawaii are NOT allowed to enter). No purchase is required to enter and employees of the Wrigley Jr. Company and Mars Chocolate North America are not allowed to enter the Candy Bowl Redemption sweepstakes promotion. Contestants must have a wireless mobile device that is capable of two-way SMS or MMS messaging (please note the Wrigley Jr. Company or Mars Chocolate North America will not be responsible for data rate fees that are incurred). A winners list can be requested anytime after 2/27/17 but before 11:59:59 am ET on March 13, 2017. The lucky grand prize winner will take home a pair of 2017 season NFL season tickets to all home games of a NFL team selected by winner (this promotion is a MUST enter for NFL FAN BOYS). Other prizes associated with the Candy Bowl sweepstakes include lame t-shirts and coupons.
How to enter the Candy Bowl Sweepstakes?
- Send a text message to short code 87654 containing either (i) the key words SNK, TEAMSNICKERS, TEAM SNICKERS, TEAMSKITTLES, TEAMSKITTLES, SKITTLES or SNICKERS OR
- Send a photo of a SNICKERS Brand, SKITTLES Brand, M&M’S Brand, TWIX Brand, MILK WAY Brand, 3 MUSKETEERS Brand or STARBURST Brand package (“Photo”)
Those who would like to stop receiving text messages in regards to the Candy Bowl sweepstakes can send “SNK STOP” to 87654 and for help, send “SNK HELP” to 87654. Any questions in regards to the Candy Bowl Redemption process can be directed to CandyBowl@pfcfulfills.com or call 877-500-9929.
Turbo Tax Go Update
- Check the status of an order with Turbo Tax
- Customers are given two options when checking their order
- The service is free and easy to use
The Turbo Tax Go Update service can be accessed by providing the customers last name, phone & credit card OR by entering the order number and zip code associated with the purchase. Customers who look up their order via the last name method will have to provide the last four digits of the credit card used to place the order along with the phone number imputed at the time of ordering. Customers who use the Turbo Tax Go Update system to check the status of an order via their order number can find this number in their purchase confirmation email (please be sure to check the junk email folder). Please note the Turbo Tax order number will look similar to i.e.: QST1000000001. Any questions in regards to the Turbo Tax Go Update service can be directed to an award-winning TurboTax customer service agent at 1.800.4INTUIT (the web page does not provide operating hours for the Turbo Tax call center). The Turbo Tax Go Update service is operated by Intuit and they reserve the right to change, update, or delete any information/offers related to this service including but not limited to revising and/or deleting features or other information without prior notice.
- A high-end tax preparation software service
- Competes with Turbo Tax for consumer dollars
- Developed by legendary computer programmer Michael A. Chipman in the 1980’s
TurboTax is currently one of the most used tax preparations software in the United States and is rivaled by Jackson Hewitt, H&R Block at Home, TaxSlayer, and TaxAct. Turbo Tax currently offers 4 different type of tax software depending on the customers needs (federal tax-free edition, deluxe, premier, and the self-employed program). Most consumers can get by using the Federal Tax Free Edition as it designed for simple tax returns i.e. 1040EZ/1040A. The Intuit corporate office is based at 2700 Coast Ave. Mountain View, CA 94043 and can be reached via phone at 1-800-4INTUIT.
My Mercy My Bill
- Pay a bothersome Mercy medical bill online
- Mercy offers two type of online bill payment options (QuickPay and MyMercy)
- Only those to whom the statement is addressed will be able to view and pay the bill on MyMercy
The My Mercy My Bill pay service is free to use and offers convenient hassle free options when paying a bill online. All major credit cards (i.e. American Express, Discover, Visa, MasterCard) are accepted and payments can be made 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Any questions about the My Mercy My Bill service can be directed to (855) 420-7900 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday (The Mercy My Bill customer service call center is not open on the weekend or Federal Holidays).
My Mercy My Bill Pay Options
- Quick Pay: Allows a user to pay without login in
- MyMercy: Users will have to sign in but will also be able to view account balances online