Big Party Little Hug
- Enter the Little Hug, Big party instant win game and sweepstakes
- The sweepstakes officially kicked off on February 27, 2017 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends August 27, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET
- Contestants must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older
The Big Party Little Hug promotion is sponsored by the American Beverage Corporation while the prize draw will be managed by Berlin Productions, Inc. (employees of these two firms are not allowed to enter the sweepstakes due to federal regulations against employees entering sweepstakes operated by the company they work for in fear of fraud). In order to enter the promotion contestants simply need to provide their first and last name, valid e-mail address and daytime phone number (the contestants phone number will only be used to notify them in regards to a prize win). There will be a total of 6 entry periods associated with the Big Party Little Hug promotion with the first starting on February 27, 2017 thru March 31, 2017 and the last starting on August 1, 2017 thru August 27, 2017 (each Sweepstakes Entry Period Drawing will be conducted within five (5) days of the applicable Sweepstakes Entry Period Drawing entry deadline).
BigParty.LittleHug.com Promotional Notes
- One instant win entry and one sweepstakes entry is allowed per day
- A week in the promotion is defined as starting on Monday at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending on Sunday at 11:59:59 p.m. ET
- Lucky winners will be notified by phone and or email
- Total ARV of all prizes is $11,200
Yea yea yea this sounds cool and all but what are the prizes associated with this bird? (in order from best to worse)
- $1,000 Little Hug Party Cash gift card awarded as a gift card/debit card
- $100 Little Hug party gift card awarded as a gift card/debit card
- $50 Little Hug party gift card awarded as a gift card/debit card
- Official Rules
My Oreo Creation Contest
- Design a new Oreo and maybe win $500,000 in the process
- A must enter for cookie lovers
- The promotion will run from May 8, 2017 and continues through the Spring/Summer of 2018
The My Oreo Creation Contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Mondelez Global, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc., 360i, The Martin Agency, Carat, and Weber Shandwick are not allowed to enter the promotion. Contestants who are bold enough to come up with a new Oreo flavor will be judged on the following criteria: Taste Appeal (40%) – Submission creation must be delicious and/or evoke a feeling of joy/deliciousness; Creativity (30%)- Submission must be a smart/creative design and have a relevant theme to inspire a 2018 OREO cookie creation; Originality (30%). These Oreo cookie submissions should evoke taste, passion, and feeling when biting into a OREO cookie. Please note Mondelez Global LLC reserves the right to select fewer than the stated number of Finalists, if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Submissions. Some Oreo creations customer might want to consider: Butterscotch Oreo, Carmel Oreo, Toffee Oreo, or maybe even a Peanut Butter Oreo!
The My Oreo Creation Contest will consist of three stages:
- New Oreo cookie submission from May 8, 2017 to July 14, 2017
- Judging/Finalist Determination from July 15th, 2017 to August 15, 2017
- Voting/Winner Determination from Spring/Summer 2018 to Spring/Summer 2018 (exact dates to be announced)
- Win $500,000… enough said
- One of the best sweepstakes in the last few years
- Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, Facebook, Inc are not considered sponsors of this promotion
- HelloWorld, Inc will oversee the prize draw
- One grand prize winner will take home 500k and a trip to New York City with air and hotel stay covered!
- The trip to the BIG Apple will be for 3 nights and 4 days
Home Run In Moments
- Enter the Home Run Inn Savor Your Summer promotion
- Will run from May 15, 2017 to September 3, 2017
- This promotion is sponsored by Home Run Inn, Inc.
The Home Run In Moments sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and are not employed by Home Run Inn. In order to enter the sweepstakes the contestant must purchase a “family-sized” Home Run Inn frozen pizza including any Classic, Signature, or Ultra-Thin pizza and then enter the 7 digit code found on the packaging. in order to secure the 7 digit promotional code the contestant will have to open the pizza box,remove the plastic-wrapped pizza and locate the sticker which is affixed on top of the plastic-wrapped frozen pizza (the contestant is by no means required to eat the pizza in order to enter the contest). After entering the 7 digit code contestants will be asked to provide their legal name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address. The grand prize is a $5000 check which will be made payable to the winner by the sponsor (aka Home Run Inn).
HomeRunInnMoments.com Promotional Notes
- One code can be entered per day
- A must enter sweepstakes for Pizza lovers
- Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes
- The grand prize draw will take place on September 7, 2017
Those who would like to see the name of the $10,000 winner can write to: Home Run Inn, Inc., Attn: Sweepstakes Winners’ List for The Backyard Grilling Sweepstakes, 1300 Internationale Parkway, Woodridge, IL 60517… please make this request after 9/7/17 and be sure to include proper postage with a return address.
Home Run Inn is a Illinois based Chicago-style pizza restaurant that was founded in 1923. The restaurant was originally founded by Mary and Vincent Grittani and now has 8 locations through Chicago.
Free 4 Mobile 24
- Secure a FREE Roblux
- The Roblux can be claimed in less than 60 seconds
- Requires a Roblox Username
The Free 4 Mobile 24 web page allows the user to select the amount of Robux and then pick their choice of Builders Club. This is a must visit website for Roblux fan boys. Robux amounts range from 1.000 to 250.000. Free4Mobile24.com also provides a cool video that shows the viewer exactly how to get FREE Robux and also proofs that it works!
Builders Club Options
- No builders club
- 1 month turbo
- 1 month outrageous
- 3 months turbo
- 3 months outrageous
From free4mobile24.com users:
“yes worked for me too got 250000 robux and already used a lot of them xD but you have to visit this site on a phone like iphone or samsung or whatever or on a tablet like ipad to get it to work” – Stacy from the Golden Gate City
“thought the message on robux was spam but still tried it and i’m so happy because it actually worsk!” – sophiatoo from the Windy City
FLVP Game Give Away
- Enter this sizzling summer sweepstakes
- Runs from May 28th through July 8th
- 1008 Nintendo Switch video games system will be given away
The FLVP Game Give Away promotion is a MUST enter for Switch FAN BOYS as there is not a better way to spend a summer than locked up in a dark room playing a Nintendo Switch video game (Shovel Knight anyone?). During the promotional period the contestant may purchase any specially-marked Frito-Lay Variety Pack and then enter the unique 10-digit alphanumeric code located on the back panel of the bag at FLVPGameGiveaway.com. Like most summer time sweepstakes a purchase is not required in order to partipate and a contestant can enter without purchase by writting to: Frito-Lay Variety Packs Game Sweepstakes Code Request, PO Box 760010, Dept. 865-794, El Paso, TX 88576-0010. Please include the contestants full name, address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, and email address. The bag code will be emailed to the email address provided and contestants are limited to 3 request per day. The sponsor of this promotion is listed as Frito-Lay, Inc. who are based at 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024-4099.
FLVPGameGiveaway.com Promotional Notes
- The total ARV of all prizes is $342,720
- Randomly-selected times will be chosen by the independent judging organization, and the first participant who completes a Play on or immediately after a randomly selected time will win an Instant-Win Prize
- Must be 13 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to play
- Bag Codes are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, altered, duplicated, photocopied, forged, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if Bag Codes contain or are the result of printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical or other errors, or do not contain proper security devices
Those who are lucky enough to win a Nintendo Switch system should consider playing the following games: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Fire Emblem Warriors.
Torczynerv Staples Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Torczyner v. Staples Inc
- The deadline to file a claim is listed as 7/24/2017
- This is case number 3:16-cv-02965-JM-JLB
The Torczynerv Staples Settlement includes Staples reward members who between 3/24/09 to 4/25/17 purchased a Rewards-eligible product and a non-Rewards-eligible product in the same transaction, used an item-specific coupon on the product that was not eligible for Rewards and you were negatively affected by Staples’ coupon accounting method. The led plaintiff Mr. Neil Torczyner file this lawsuit in the winter of 2016 when he realized the Staples reward program was ripping him of. This class action lawsuit states that the Staples Rewards rewards practice was “an egregious misleading and deceptive practice designed to take advantage of its Members.”. Staples denied vehemently any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle at the advice of their counsel. Class members who file claims will receive a $10 reward which can be used at any Staples location in the United States. Questions about the lawsuit can be directed to Admin@TorczynervStaplesSettlement.com or by mail: Torczyner v. Staples Inc. Settlement Administrator c/o Kurtzman Carson Consultants (KCC) P.O. Box 43484 Providence, RI 02940-3484.
TorczynervStaplesSettlement.com Class Action Notes
- The Staples class action settlement was preliminarily approved on April 25, 2017
- The lawsuit is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Receipts are not needed but the Settlement Administrator has asked Class Members to retain any supporting receipts
Class members do not have to hire a lawyer as they will be automatically represented by Frank R. Schirripa fromHACH ROSE SCHIRRIPA & CHEVERIE LLP. Staples has called upon the services of Michelle C. Doolin from Cooley LLP. A loathsome fairness hearing will take place on or around 8.28.17 but class members can sleep easy knowing they do not have to attend this hearing in order to claim their 10 dollar reward.
Ally Hardest Working Dollar
- Check a Ally Dollar online
- 150 winners will take home $100, 6 winners will take home $5,000, and one $10,000 grand prize winner
- The Ally Hardest Working Dollar promotion will run from June 6, 2017 to July 31, 2017
In order to enter this SUMMER TIME DOLLAR sweepstakes the contestant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. In order to check a dollar the contestant must provide the serial number, series number, their name, and a valid email address. The sweepstakes is Sponsored by Ally Financial Inc. and employees of Ally are NOT allowed to enter the promotion. No purchase is required and those who would like to enter the promotion via US Mail can write to: Ally Hardest Working Dollar Sweepstakes Mailed Entry, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325… please be sure to include proper postage and a 3 x 5 postcard with his or her first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth and the phrase “Ally Hardest Working Dollar Sweepstakes mailed entry”. The $10,000 grand prize draw is scheduled to take place at 5:00 p.m. ET on August 7, 2017.
AlluHardestWorkingDollar.com Promotional Notes
- Contestants are limited to one entry per day
- The grand prize winner will be sent IRS Form W-9 to report his or her winnings
- The odds of being selected as the potential Grand Prize winner will depend on the number of eligible entries
Those who would like to see a name of the winners can write to: Ally Hardest Working Dollar Sweepstakes, Winners List Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Please make the winners list request after 8/7/17 in order to guarantee receipt.
Tractor Supply Customer Survey
- Take a short survey related to a Tractor Supply Company purchase
- Operated by the Service Management Group
- Customers can sleep easy knowing they made their local Tractor Supply location a better place to shop
The Tractor Supply customer survey will require the customer to provide the ticket number, store number, date of purchase, register number, and the time the purchase was made. The ticket number will be 6 digits long and the Tractor Supply store number will be 3 digits long. All of this information can be found on the Tractor Supply customer receipt. Once the survey has been completed the customer will be entered into the Tractor Supply Company monthly sweepstakes. No purchase is required to enter and the sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Tractor Supply Company and Home Town Pet are not allowed to enter. In order to enter the promotion without making a purchase please write to: Tractor Supply Company/Del’s/Hometown Pet Monthly Survey Sweepstakes, 35610 Mound RD, Dept 2045, Sterling Heights, MI 48310. The customer must include a 3 x 5 index card with their name, DOB, address, phone number, and email address.
- The survey can also be completed by dialing 800-541-4429
- Drawings will take place around the 15th of the month for the previous month
- Grand prize winners will take home a $2500 Tractor Supply Co gift card
- Winners list will be made available after 2/28/18
The Tractor Supply Company is a Brentwood, TN based retail chain that offers a variety of products to include clothing, pet supplies, lawn and garden equipment, trailers, and propane tanks. The firm employs more than 26,000 people and has revenues on the billions. The Tractor Supply Company can be found in 49 states and has more than 1600 locations. Anyone in need of a lawnmower would be wise to pay these guys a visit.
PayChex Central Servers
- Access the Skylight Pay Program online
- Requires a user ID or client ID
- Available in 5 different languages to include English
The Skylight PayOptions program assists in helping employees make payroll paperless and gives employees a convenient way to receive their paychecks (vs bothersome paper form). The PayChex Central Servers login is operated by PayChex and is associated with the Skylight MasterCard. Any questions in regards to the Skylight MasterCard can be directed to a customer service agent at 855-648-4722 or contact the MasterCard corporate office at 2000 Purchase Street Purchase, NY 10577 ((914) 249-2000).
How does the Skylight PayOptions program benefit employers?
- They can sleep easy knowing they are not wasting paper on checks
- Experts estimate that employers will save between $2.87 and $3.15 per transaction by using Direct Deposit instead of paper checks (this scales very quickly for large companies)
- Services include implementation, support, training, and marketing
- Reduces the company’s carbon footprint
But what are the benefits to the employees?!!?
- No waiting in line to cash checks and no check-cashing fee
- The card can be used where the MasterCard logo is present
- All funds are FDIC insured
- The Skylight Card can help people track spending
- Employees can also obtain cash via Surcharge-Free ATMs or by requesting cash back when making a purchase
Skylight ONE Cardholders can access 100% of their wages via over the count cash money or as a Skylight check which can be deposited into a checking or savings account. The card also comes with a mobile app which allows employees to check their account balance on the go. The Skylight card also comes packed with extra goodies such as account alerts, budgeting tools (ideal for someone who spends way to much money), and prescription saving cards. The Skylight ONE Prepaid Mastercard is issued by BofI Federal Bank or SunTrust Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated.