WV Water Claims
- Obtain more details about the West Virginia Water Contamination Settlement which is under review in the United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- Federal Judge John T. Copenhaver, Jr. has preliminary approved a settlement in Good vs. American Water
- Claims can start too be submitted online on October 11, 2017
WVWaterClaims.com provides loads of information in regards to Good vs. American Water as well as the claim form. Those who were a resident of a residence that were provided tap water service from West Virginia American Water’s Kanawha Valley Water Treatment Plant (“KVTP”) on January 9, 2014 will want to file a claim in this case. Businesses who operated a property that received West Virginia American Water’s KVTP service on January 9, 2014 will want to file a claim. Workers who can show that they lost wages due to the spill will want to file a claim (workers who submit a claim will want to attached supporting documents testifying to the fact that they lost wages due top the spill).
Any questions in regards to the WV Water Claims settlement can be directed to (855) 829-8121. Most class members will just want to apply for the simple claim form option which will provide set amount payments – without the need to submit documentation of actual losses.
Please note Co-Defendant Eastman Chemical Company agreed to pay up to $25 million in regards to the incident.
WVWaterClaims.com Important Dates?
- July 6, 2017: Judge Copenhaver filed a motion for preliminary approval BUT asked the parties to consider some modifications and re-submit the proposed settlement
- October 11, 2017: Claims can start be filed online and by mail
- September 21, 2017: The Judge approved a $151,000,000 settlement fund pending approval
- January 9, 2014: Date of the spill
www.WVWaterClaims.com Payout Amounts?
- Households: $550 + $180 per additional resident
- Shutdown Business Claims – $1875 plus 4% of annual revenue up to $41,875
- Lodging Business Claims – $5000 to $64,000 based on annual revenue.
- Other Businesses – $1,875
Every 60 Seconds
- Enter to win a brand new spanking Xbox One (one is being given away every 60 seconds so there are plenty to go around!)
- The Every 60 Seconds promotion will run from September 25, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. ET and ends January 3, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. ET and is open to all legal residents of the US who are 17 year of age or older
- This is a must enter promotion for Xbox One fan boys desperately wanting an Xbox One
Every60Seconds.com is sponsored by Pepsi Promotions, Inc., and Microsoft is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes contrary to popular belief. No purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes and those who would like to enter without purchase can write to: Mtn Dew/Doritos/ “Xbox One X – Every 60 Seconds”, PO Box 760006, Dept. 876-763, El Paso, TX 88576-0006… please include proper postage and the contestants name and email address. The free promotion code will be delivered via email so be sure to check the spam box and be sure to use an email the contestant has access to. Contestants can also enter the Every60Seconds.com promotion by making a purchase (please see the list below for Pepsi products that contain codes):
- 20 oz. bottles of Mountain Dew products, 1-Liter and 2-Liter bottles of Mtn Dew and Diet Mtn Dew and 12-pack Cartons of Mtn Dew, Diet Mtn Dew and Mtn Dew Game Fuel (Participating 20 oz. bottle brands include: Mtn Dew, Diet Mtn Dew, Mtn Dew Code Red, Mtn Dew Game Fuel, Mtn Dew Live Wire, Mtn Dew White Out and Mountain Dew Voltage)
- Doritos Nacho Cheese (9.75oz, 3.125oz), Doritos Cool Ranch (9.75oz and 3.125oz), Doritos Spicy Nacho (9.75oz and 3.125oz), Doritos Jacked Ranch-Dipped Hot Wings (9.75oz and 3.125oz), Doritos Dinamita Chile Limon (11.25, 9.25 oz. and 4.25 oz.), Doritos Mix Cheese Explosion (9.25oz and 3oz), Doritos Roulette 9.25 oz. (available at Walmart) and Doritos E-Commerce Gamer Pack – 40 count
www.Every60Seconds.com Promotional Notes
- ALL CODES MUST BE ENTERED BY 1/3/17 or they will become void
- The final prize draw will be held on 1/4/17
- The last date/time to enter an Auction portion of the Every 60 seconds promotion is 11:29:59 p.m. ET December 15, 2017
Rural King Battery Rebate
- Submit or check the status of a battery rebate with Rural King online
- Submitting a rebate is pretty much pain-free as it should only take a few minutes
- Those who need to check the status of a rebate will need to provide the email address used at the time of submitting the rebate at ruralkingbatteryrebate.com (or they can provide their first and last name along with their zip code)
RuralKingBatteryRebate.com is operated by The Advertising Checking Bureau, Inc. and required Internet access. In order to submit a battery rebate the customer will have to provide the purchase date, retailer (i.e. Rural King), and the invoice/order number. There will be a total of 3 steps which should take less than 2 minutes to complete. Any questions in regards to this rebate promotion can be directed to Rural King at 844-539-5504. Customers who are more “old school” cab always download the rebate claim form and send it via US Mail.
www.RuralKingBatteryRebate.com Promotional Notes
- Rural King reserves the right to modify or terminate the terms of the promotion at any time for any reason
- Any questions in regards to a rebate can be directed to 844-539-5504 OR email@example.com or Rural King Rebate , PO Box 1919 , Memphis, TN 38101
- Rebates must be submitted by the due date found on the rebate
Battery Rebate Amounts?
- $20 rebate on Exide Edge or Rural King batteries
- $10 rebate on Rural King Flooded Marine batteries
- $5 rebate on Exide SuperCrank or Rural King Lawn & Garden
Rural King was founded in 1960 and is an Illinois based farm supply retailer with more than 100 locations in the states of Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia (they also offer a popular online gun store). The Rural King corporate office can be reached at 4216 Dewitt Ave.Mattoon, IL 61938 or by phone (217) 235-7101.
Coke Play to Win Monster
- Enter the Monster Instant Win and Sweepstakes promotion for a chance to win one of 360 instant prizes or Traxxas Aton Quadcopter Drone
- The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), September 25, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, November 3, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”)
- Contestants must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older in order to enter
CokePlaytoWin.com/Monster is sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company and the odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period as defined above. NO PURCHASE is required in order to enter the Coke play to Win Monster promotion and being a MONSTER fan boy will not improve ones odds of winning.
www.CokePlaytoWin.com/MONSTER Promotional Notes
- A must for anyone looking to win some MONSTER Energy gear
- The grand prize winner will take home a brand spanking new Aton Quadcopter Drone by Traxxas (approximate retail value (“ARV”): $320)
- Instant win prizes include a MONSTER T-Shirt 🙁
- The only prize worth taking home is the drone unless the contestant is hurting for car wash rags
- One instant win prize is allowed per person
- Prizes cannot be traded in for cash or MONSTER Energy beverages
- Employees of MONSTER are not allowed to enter the promotion
- Please allow up to 10 weeks for the prizes to arrvie
- The MONSTER t-shirt is valued at $5.35
- One sweepstakes entry is allowed per day during the lifetime of the Coke play to Win Monster promotion
- Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders
Any questions in regards to the promotion can be directed to Hello World Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail: 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075. The winners list associated with the Coke play to Win MONSTER sweepstakes will be made available after winner conformation has been confirmed.
Pay Dominion Tolls
- Access a Toll by Plate account online with the drivers Account License Plate and account number (or the user can provide the notice number instead of the account number)
- The PayDominionTolls.com account number is indicated on the users notice (up to 12 digits)
- The notice number can be found just above the account number
PayDominionTolls.com is operated by City of Chesapeake, City Treasurer’s Office and is available in English or Spanish. Those who register for the Customer Service Center will be able to review their account details, update personal information, make a payment, dispute a notice, or check the status of a previous notice. The only reason a driver will receive a notice is if they drive through the Dominion Boulevard Veterans Bridge toll zone without the system recognizing a valid E-ZPass transponder. Reasons why the system created a notice may be related to the driver not having a valid payment method on file (i.e. the credit card expired or the bank account had insufficient funds), the driver’s license plate is not registered, or the plate is listed but not accurate.
- Payments can be made using any major credit card (i.e. American Express, Discover, Visa) or by providing a bank account number
- Dominion Boulevard Veterans Bridge will make an attempt to obtain payment from E-ZPass using the photographic image of the vehicle’s license plate prior to sending a Toll by Plate notice
- Those who do not pay a toll are in violation of VA Code 46.2-819 and 46.2-819.3:1 and will be subject to additional fees and the possibility of a vehicle registration renewal hold… OUCH! 🙁
Any questions in regards to the Pay Dominion Tolls notice can be directed to 855-813-9123 between the hours 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Eastern time Monday through Friday.
Please note the users account balance may not reflect toll amounts and fees related to payments made using a bank account with insufficient funds (bounced check) for 5-10 business days after bank notification.
Dosxx Game Day
- Enter the Dosxx Game Day sweepstakes promotion in hopes of winning a College Football VIP Experience in Atlanta, GA
- The promotion is open to legal residents in the United States who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry (being a fan of Dosxx beverages are not required)
- No purchase is required in order to enter and a purchase will not increase ones odds of winning
DosxxGameDay.com is sponsored by Cervezas Mexicanas and will run from 9/5/17 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 12/15/17. Employees of Cervezas Mexicanas are not allowed to enter and the Dosxx Game Day Secondary Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of New Jersey and Texas only who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at time of entry. Would be contestants can enter via SMS by texting ‘XXFAN’ to 68255 from the contestants mobile device. Contestants can also enter online at Dosxx Game Day promotional web page and follow the on-screen instructions.
- All Internet entries must be submitted by 12/15/17
- Contestants who do not win can request a list of winners by mail: Winners List, Dos Equis Taste Game Day Promotion, P. O. Box 248, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
- Please include proper postage and make the winners list request by 1/10/18
- The grand prize drawing will take place on 12/18/17
- 15 instant win prizes consisting of Dos Equis branded merchandise valued at $50
- Four (4) Secondary Sweepstakes prizes will be awarded in a drawing to be held on or about 12/18/17 (please note each secondary sweepstakes prize consists of Dos Equis branded merchandise)
- The GRAND PRIZE will consist of two (2) tickets to the College Football Championship Game (Alabama and ?) plus round-trip coach airfare for two (2) people from the gateway airport nearest winner’s residence
- The College Football National Championship Game will take place on 1/8/18 in Atlanta, GA
- File a claim associated with the class action lawsuit entitled The Honest Company Inc., Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) Marketing & Sales Practices Litigation
- The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, Western Division and is listed as case number 2:16-ML-02719 AB (RAOx)
- Class members contend that the Honest Company employed unfair and deceptive marketing and advertising by misrepresenting some of its products as being “free” of sodium lauryl sulfate (they deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid the hairy mess that could occur at the result of a bothersome trial by jury)
SLSSettlement.com is administered by Dahl Administration and all claims form must be in by 11/15/2017 in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie. Speaking of settlement the settlement amount associated with The Honest Company Inc., Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) Marketing & Sales Practices Litigation $1,550,000. Anyone in the United States who purchased Honest Multi-Surface Cleaner (regular and concentrate), Honest Dish Soap (regular and concentrate) (all scents), or Honest Laundry Detergent between 1.17.12 and 8.2.17 will want to file a claim in the lawsuit. The judge overseeing the case granted preliminarily approved on Aug. 2, 2017. Class members only have until 11/15/17 to opt out of or object to the Honest SLS class action settlement (most class members will not want to opt out as they will be forced to hire their own lawyer at their own expense if they would like to file a lawsuit against the Honest Company for these issues).
- The plaintiffs accuse Honest of charging a premium for products that were falsely advertised as being free of SLS
- Class members will be represented by PEARSON SIMON & WARSHAW LLP and FREED KANNER LONDON & MILLEN LLC
- Class members are not on the hook when it comes to paying their attorneys as the attorneys will simply take a percent of the settlement payout
- Mail: Honest SLS MDL Settlement c/o Dahl Administration P.O. Box 3614 Minneapolis, MN 55403-0614
- Phone: 1-866-791-2071
- Email: info@SLSSettlement.com
Comfort Keepers Training Relias Learning
- Access the Comfort Keepers training program with a username and password
- Internet access is required
- Employees having issues with access should reach out to their manager/supervisor at their local Comfort Keeper office
ComfortKeepers.Training.ReliasLearning.com is operated by Comfort Keepers and is intended for employee training purposes. The training program was designed to help Comfort Keepers employees perform better on the job and as a result make more money for Comfort Keepers.
- A must for all employees who need further training (or training for the first time)
- Employees who forgot their login information will have to provide their last name and email address in order to start the password recovery process (or they can provide their username)
- Employees who use their username to start the recovery process will be asked to answer security questions
Who in the world is Comfort Keepers?
- Provides high quality at home care for old people
- Founded in 1998 by Chris Klum
- Comfort Keepers is honored to provide the aging senior community with the opportunity to live happy, fulfilling independent lives
Roxana Class Settlement
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Jeana Parko, et al. v. Shell Oil Company, et al., which is listed as Case No. 3:12-cv-00336-NJR-PMF
- The lawsuit is pending review in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- All claim forms are due no later than October 16, 2017
RoxanaClassSettlement.com is administered by Rust Consulting Inc. This class action lawsuit revolves around alleged releases of contaminants from the nearby Wood River Refinery by the defendants Shell and ConocoPhillips. Shell and ConocoPhillps deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a 4.83 million dollar settlement in order to avoid th unknown cost of further litigation.
Anyone who owned or occupied real estate in a given area in Roxana between the dates of 1/1/86 to 8/20/17 will want to file a claim in the case. The given area is defined as a 8½-block area within the Village of Roxana, bounded by S. Chaffer Ave., the railroad tracks, S. Central Ave., and the alley between E. 1st St. and E. Tydeman Ave (here is a map of the area). The settlement amount any one class member will receive will be based on how large the property in question is, if the property is commercial or residential, and its assessed value.
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 12/18/17 (class members do not need to attend in order to receive a cut of the nearly 5 million dollar settlement)
- Class members who file timely claims will be represented by Ted N. Gianaris from the law firm of SIMMONS HANLY CONROY LLC
- Class members do not have to pay Mr. Gianaris as he will simply take a percent of the settlement pool
- All claims forms are due by 10/16/17
RoxanaClassSettlement.com Contact Info
- Mail: Parko Litigation Class Settlement, c/o Rust Consulting Inc., PO Box 2570, Faribault, MN 55021-9570
- Phone: 1-866-903-1197
- Email: info@RoxanaClassSettlement.com