GEICO Sequels Sweepstakes
Enter to win a $100 movie gift card in the GEICO Sequels Sweepstakes!
Simply visit www.geico.com/sequels and follow the on-screen instructions in order to enter.
The last Geico sweepstakes were so popular with the American people they had to bring back second sweepstakes! GOOD LUCK and MAYBE you will win.
Please note the $100 gift card cannot be traded in for cash.
You must be 21 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to enter.
Sadly Geico employees are not allowed to enter.
A purchase is not required to enter and a GEICO purchase will not improve your odds of winning.
GEICO.com/Sequels Promotional Notes
- The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is GEICO, 5260 Western Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD, 20815
- A Sponsor-selected Swag Bag including a $100 movie-theatre gift card and Sponsor-selected branded merchandise
- The ARV of each Daily Prize is up to $200
- Limit one (1) prize per person/household
- Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions will be made
- The Daily Prize winners will be selected in separate random drawings on or about the day after each Daily Entry Period ends, from among all eligible Entries received for each applicable Daily Entry Period
- The random drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawings.
Need a credit card?
In order to obtain a list of winners please write to “The GEICO Sequels Sweepstakes – Winners, 100 Marcus Dr. Attn: VL, Melville, NY, 11747″… Vermont residents may omit return postage.
What movie should you go see?
Mr. Rogers is a good bet… avoid the new Star Wars movie like the plague!
Walmart Capital One Activation Card
If you were lucky enough to receive the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card you must activate it before you start spending your hard-earned money!
Simply head on over to www.walmart.capitalone.com/activate begin.
You must have your activation number to being.
All cardholders must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Capital One Walmart Rewards Card Pros & Cons
- Get a mind-blowing 5% back in stores with Walmart Pay
- 2% back Walmart stores, Walmart & Murphy USA Fuel Stations, Restaurants & travel
- 1% back Everywhere else Mastercard is accepted
- $0 annual fee
- No cons that we could find
Please note the introductory offer customer will Earn 5% back in Walmart stores for the first 12 months when you use your Capital One Walmart Rewards Card with Walmart Pay.
- YourReflexCard.com: YourReflexCard is issued by Mastercard and requires the applicant to be 18 years of age or older
- Equian.com/respondonline: In order to respond to an Equian letter, the user will need the web code from the letter, event number from the promotional letter, and the patients last name
Walmart.CapitalOne.com/Activate Customer Service
Please note if Capital One is unable to approve you for the Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard, Capital One will automatically consider you for a Walmart Rewards Card with the reward.
Make a Payment
You can pay down your Capital One Walmart credit card online in serval ways…
- Online Banking at Capitalone.com
- Capital One Mobile Banking app for approved electronic devices
- Calling the telephone number listed on the front of your statement and providing the required payment information
- Sending mail payments to the address on the front of your statement with the payment coupon or your account information
Contact Lense Settlement
WHOA! A 13 million dollar settlement has been announced in the Contact Lens Price-Fixing Class Action Settlement.
You can visit www.contactlenssettlement.com to learn more about the case.
The case is under review in the Bryan Simpson United States Courthouse 300 North Hogan St. Jacksonville, FL 32202.
Any questions about the case can be directed to 1-877-253-3649 or email info@ContactLensSettlement.com.
Class members who elect to mail the claim form should send it to Disposable Contacts Antitrust Litigation Settlement Administrator – Epiq P.O. Box 2995 Portland, OR 97208-2995.
Need a credit card?
Capital One offers a variety of credit cards for all sorts of income levels.
How much money will class members receive?
“The settlement funds will be distributed to qualifying members of the CVI and B&L Settlement Classes pro-rata. Lead Counsel estimate that there are up to 40 million purchasers of disposable contact lenses that were subject to Defendants’ UPPs. In the event that Lead Counsel determines that it will be economically infeasible to directly distribute settlement funds to the CVI and B&L Settlement Classes, they may propose alternative plans of distribution to the Court, including a cy pres distribution of the settlement funds. In the event that Lead Counsel proposes an alternative plan of distribution to the Court, the motion will be posted on this website, and an email will be sent to any email address registered with the Settlement Administrator prior to the hearing on the motion.”
ContactLensSettlement.com Important Dates
- Settlement Fairness Hearing: 2/25/2020
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/31/2020
- Fairness Hearing at 2:15 p.m. on February 25, 2020