To check on your IRP status please click your company’s fund name to begin.
Simply head on over to www.IRPStart.com and check your status now.
If you do not see your company’s Fund name listed, there is not an active Immediate Response Program at this time (sad).
This service is designed for residents of the United States only (sorry China and Mexico).
IRPStart.com Contact Information
- (866) 308-7838
- Twitter: @EmployeeRelief
Normally the eligibility for the grant is based on issues such as flood, fire, tornado, earthquake, hurricane, etc. (but cases can be made for viruses such as COVID-19).
Please note in order to qualify you must be administered by a committee that either has no relationship to the employer or is a group of employees who represent a broad cross section of the work force. Further, members must understand that they are acting as individuals, not as representatives of the employer.
Company Fund Names
Here are a few companies that use IRPStart.com.
Read Later: FrontLine pet rebate form, Capital One Auto Enroll, and Bank of America kdoldebitcard
Significant success factors include:
- Customized program design – leadership endorsed
- An engaged employee oversight committee
- Tax efficient/optimized
- Broad and clear grant guidelines and eligibility
- Operational compliance
- Grant process and administration
- Integrated program with other departments
- Application participation targets
Two factors usually determine success for these firms: 1) How many of their employees donate to the fund? 2) How effective they are in creating goodwill within the company and community. They often see 10 to 40 percent of their employees making donations while 1/2 to 1 percent of employees receive grants each year.
“The Employee Relief Funds is 100% the best way to get money in the hands of our employees who need it! Super easy and super fast!” – Jim B. Chicago IL
“The application process was easy and the money came quick… can’t ask for much more than that!” – Sara K. Miami, FL
- Respond to an Equian letter received via US Mail
- Equian.com respond online is managed by Equian LLC (available in English or Spanish)
- Equian is a Business Associate to your health plan working to review medical services that may have been the result of an accident or injury
In order to respond to an Equian letter, the user will need the web code from the letter, event number from the promotional letter, and the patients last name.
The reason the letter is being sent is to obtain detailed information to determine if another party is responsible for the medical treatment provided (a response is an important part of your health plan’s cost management program and can help keep health care cost down).
Is Equian a legitimate company?
Is Equian safe?
www.Equian.com Respond Online
- Please be sure to pay attention to fields with a red asterisk as they denote a required field
- If certain required information is not available please stop the application and return at a later time (within 24 hours)
- Equian will never contact the customer unless absolutely necessary
- The HIPAA definition of payment includes, but is not limited to, subrogation of health benefit claims, coordination of benefits and a review of charges for healthcare services
Any questions in regards to the Equian response letter can be directed to a customer service agent at 800-598-2488 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday.
Equian is an Indianapolis based health care cost firm that strives to ensure health care bills are paid accurately and at the lowest possible cost.
Equian.com Respond Online Customer Service
- Equian phone number customer service representative at 1 (800) 395-5568
- Wisconsin 1101 N Old World Third St, Suite 105 Milwaukee, WI 53203
- Tennessee 381 Riverside Dr # 300 Franklin, TN 37064
The Equian corporate office is based at 5975 Castle Creek Pkwy, Suite 100, Indianapolis, IN 46250 and can be reached via phone by calling 800-962-6831.
The firm has more than 390 clients at this time and employs more than 1600 people across the US (Equian’s team is dedicated to building lasting partnerships with clients).
- www.equian.com respond online
Equian is committed to protecting confidential patient information and complying with HIPAA’s rigorous standards. For more information on Covered Entities and Business Associates, please visit the Health and Human Services website at:http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/coveredentities/index.html
- Register or login to a My Prescriptions account
- Kroger.com/MyPrescriptions is managed by The Kroger Co.
- A must for consumers who receive their prescription drugs via the Kroger Pharmacy
In order to register for the My Prescriptions service the user must provide their zip code (or city and state), email address, first and last name OR those who already have a Plus Card or Alt ID can register with the numbers associated with these accounts. Please note when adding a Plus Card number or Alt ID to the MyPrescriptions account the user can access hundreds of digital coupons, track online savings, check fuel points, and much more.
Those who sign up for Kroger MyPrescriptions service will allow The Kroger Co. to have access to their purchase history and browsing behavior on The Kroger Co. websites and mobile apps and may share my information to help make advertising and offers the user already see on other websites, mobile apps and digital channels more relevant to.
- Allows customers to refill prescriptions from the comfort of their home office
- Update personal and notifications
- Manage the entire family’s prescriptions (including dogs and cats)
- View and print detailed prescription information, prescription history and expense reports
- Available for the App Store and Google Play
Those that already have a MyPrescription account can simply login with the email address that was created at the time of registration and their password. Those who forgot their password will have to go through a short recover process in which they will have to provide their email address in order to recover their password.
Any questions in regards to the Kroger Company My Prescription service can be directed to 1-855-489-2502. Any general questions about the Kroger Co. can be directed to 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377) Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to midnight EST or Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM EST.
Better Doctor Code
- Verify a providers information to comply with state and federal requirements
- BetterDoctor.com/Validate is managed by BetterDoctor Inc. who is accredited with the BBB
- Requires Internet connection and a access code
In order to validate online the user will need to provide the access code and failure to validate this crucial information may result in being removed from one or more health plan online and print directories as required by state and/or federal regulations.
The Better Doctor validation program is associated with Humana, Oscar, Providence Health Network, Western Advantage Group, and Washington Health Plan Finder. This is a free validation service and should take less than 2 minutes to complete.
- Those without an access code can obtain one by providing their name, title, phone number, and email address
- Title will be either provider, office manager, or practice manager
- The validation form may be completed by anybody authorized to report information to health plans at the practice in question
- Codes are only viable during the the current reporting period, so if you received an access code at the end of a quarter, it may have expired
- Each reporting period is 3 months long and run along a set schedule
- This is a must service for offices looking to obtain validation
Weight Watchers Monthly Pass Cancellation
- Cancel a bothersome Weight Watchers monthly pass online in just a few seconds
- A must for customers who tried Weight Watchers and did not lose weight or simply did not enjoy the calorie restrictions and or food provided
- In order to cancel an account the Wright Watchers fan boy will have to login to their account
WeightWatchers.com/MonthlyPassCancellation is operated by Weight Watchers International, Inc. and SmartPoints/FitPoints are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Customers can cancel their monthly pass via email at email@example.com or go to www.weightwatchers.com/cancel or simply write to: Weight Watchers North America, PO Box 307, Jericho, NY 11753 – Attention: Monthly Pass or Total Access Refunds. Please note Weight Watchers members cannot cancel their membership at meeting locations.
What is needed to cancel a Weight Watchers membership?
- Customers name and contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
- Pass ID Number (this number can be found on the customers Monthly Pass card)
- Reason for cancellation
- If customer is requesting a refund they must provide a reason for the refund (i.e. the food tasted like garbage and I gained 10 pounds)
- Each subscription period is made up of one or more monthly periods called subscription months
Please note each refund request is based on subscription months and are not prorated. Those who do successfully obtain a refund should allow up to 7 days for the refund to be applied back to their credit card/PayPal account or bank account. Weight Watchers reserves the right to modify the terms of this promotion at anytime.
Special refunds are allowed in special circumstances such as the user moves more than 15 miles from the participating Weight Watchers meeting location, or if the location in question closes and there is no participating location within 5 miles of the closed location (this is unusual but can happen in smaller towns in the midwest).
My Comp Benefits
- Access or register for the My Comp Benefits service online
- Please note only participating Provider offices may register on MyCompBenefits
- Registration will take about 5 minutes to complete and a valid email address is required
The My Comp Benefits service provides information in regards to vision and dental services. Users can also obtain in-depth information in regards to their benefits along with the dental provide voucher. Please note CompBenefits will no longer return x-ray attachments to providers unless enclosed with a self-addressed/stamped envelope. Those who are providers will be able to check pending claims online and check relevant documents related to a claim. MyCompBenefits has been in the game for more than 40 years and works with small to mid size companies.
Other services provided on My Comp Benefits?
- Order ID card (please allow up to 10 days for the new ID card to arrive via US Mail)
- Update relevant contact information (i.e. phone number, address)
- Check the users eligibility for a new plan
- Enroll in a new dental or vision program
- View benefits and coverage information online
- Change or update providers
- Owned and operated by Humana
- Humana is dedicated to providing better health care for every single person in the United States
- Humana is a fortune 500 firm and is the largest publically traded health care firm
The Humana corporate office is based at 500 West Main Street Louisville, KY 40202 and can be reached via phone by calling 502-580-1000. Humana provides “a diversified portfolio of health insurance products and related services-through traditional and consumer-choice plans to employer groups, government-sponsored plans and individuals“. The firm employs more than 50,000 full-time employees and can be found on the New York Stock exchange under ticker symbol HUM. Major holders of Humana stock include Capital World Investors, T Rowe Price, Black Rock, Vanguard, JP Morgan Chase, and Glenview Capital Management.
- Boston Medical Center has replaced the BMC Employee Benefits portal and BMC Employee Information portal with a new system called Workday
- This change took place in the fall of 2015
- This application works with the PC and MAC
The My BMC (aka My Boston Medical Center) allows a user to check their email, access clinical applications, login to the BMC employee portal, and access other work related programs (i.e. PACS Access, Workday access, Kronos Access, BMC OptiLink Access). Once the user has accessed their email they can check messages, set away messages, and view contacts and calendars. In order for an employee to access Clinical Application they will need to have requested an RSA token from the BMC helpdesk. The BMC employee portal will allow the user to compare and contracts salary information in relation to a specific job type and view profile data. The My BMC email service is powered by the Outlook Web App and requires a username and password. Any questions about the My BMC service can be directed to the BMC helpdesk at 617.414.4500 #3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Clinical applications will require a username, network password, and PIN plus TOKEN CODE.
Who is the Boston Medial Center
- Boston-based academic medical center
- Founded in 1855 (did not become BMC until 1995)
- Has almost 500 beds and is considered the largest safety-net hospital and Level I trauma center in New England
The Boston Medical Center employs around 1400 doctors and 1500 nurses. The Boston Medical Center was born when the Boston City Hospital (BCH) merged with the Boston University Medical Center Hospital (BUMCH). The 500 beds include 15 Neonatal Intensive Care beds, 6 Pediatric Intensive Care beds, and 39 Obstetrics/Gynecology beds. The Boston Medical Center is based at 1 Boston Medical Center Pl, Boston, MA 02118 and can be reached by phone at (617) 638-6800 (general customer service questions) or (617) 638-6157 (for billing support).
True Care Diabetes
- Find diabetes recipes, help with diabetes, important news and more with True Care Diabetes
- By signing up for True Care, customers do agree to receive product information in their e-mail address and when they sign in to True Care each time
- All information that patients enter on the True Care Diabetes site will not be shared with any other health provider and will not be used for any other reason than True Care’s message
The True Care Diabetes service is set up for people who have diabetes to care better care of their disease and their overall health. Anyone who has diabetes or who has a loved one with diabetes can sign up for information from True Care. Caregivers and healthcare professionals can also sign up to get free information from True Care so they can better help their patients who have diabetes. People who have diabetes can find important tips, newsletter articles, handy dining out guides and more related to diabetes with True Care. True Care also offers guides to help people manage their diabetes symptoms. It’s completely free to sign up for True Care Diabetes. All that’s needed is a first and last name, along with an e-mail address. The True Care Diabetes site will ask some health related questions (which aren’t mandatory) that will help offer better tailored information.
What are the questions that True Care asks used for?
The questions that True Care Diabetes asks are only designed to confirm that the user is at least 18 years old, to provide relevant product offers and information about diabetes products, and to give True Care a better understanding of their member’s needs.
To contact True Care Diabetes
- Call 1-800-803-6025 24 hours a day to speak to a representative
- Trividia Health, Inc., 2400 N.W. 55th Court, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 USA
My Health Tool Kit FL
- Enroll in a BCBS Florida Insurance Plan with the My Health Toolkit Florida service
- To access the BCBS toolkit, members will need to log in with their ID and password (new users will need to set one up for the first time with their BCBS insurance card number and their date of birth)
- The My Health Toolkit page even lets customers find the closest doctor to their area, or search for doctors with a certain specialty within a certain area
The Florida My Health Toolkit service is designed for people who have Blue Cross and Blue Shield health insurance to enroll in healthcare coverage. The “Education Center” tab gives customers the most updated information about using the web site, and provides tools to make enrollment easier. Both healthcare customers and employers who provide their healthcare coverage through Florida BCBS have a login option on the My Health Toolkit page. My Health Toolkit Florida also lets BCBS customers manage their benefits, research and compare their health care options, manage their BCBS healthcare financial account, and improve their overall wellness.
What other services doe the My Health Toolkit Provide?
With the BCBS My Health Toolkit page, customers can learn more about cosmetic surgeries their insurance will cover (like Bosley hair replacement, teeth whitening, and other cosmetic surgeries), get information about healthy eating and overall nutrition, find claims forms to send in a BCBS insurance claim, and even an education center that talks about BCBS healthcare basics, healthcare reform, and more.
To contact a Florida BCBS representative
To talk to someone about a Blue Cross Blue Shield account in Florida, customers are asked to call the number listed on the back of their insurance card. To speak with a representative about the technical side of things (the My Health Toolkit Florida website), call: 877-274-1715.