Focus With Gum
Enter to win a $25 Virtual Rewards card.
A total of $145,575 in Virtual Rewards cards will be given away.
Visit www.focuswithgum.com to enter.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
FocusWithGum.com Promotional Notes
- Ends on 11/30/2019
- Sponsored by Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
- Employees of Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC are not allowed to enter
- The sponsor is based at Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC, 1415 N. Cherry Street, Chicago, Illinois 60642
- A limit of 5 prizes per person
Winners will be randomly selected throughout the Promotion Period by Administrator’s time-based algorithm, based on the time of entry.
Need a credit card? Capital One has a ton of credit cards options for all consumers (i.e. cashback, travel rewards, less than ideal credit)
Odds of winning depend on the number of estimated entries and time of completion of the entry.
Virtual Reward Prize Information
- Virtual Rewards Card will expire 1/31/20
- Download and print your Virtual Rewards Card Certificate
- The Virtual Rewards Card Certificate can only be printed one (1) time for up to seven (7) days after you have received the confirmation email with the link to the Certificate
The Focus With Gum rules page did not provide information on how to obtain a winners list… maybe write to the sponsor making the request?
Focus With Gum Promotional URL
PayPal Activate Card
Looking for a credit card from Capital One? Check out the GetMyOffer.CapitalOne guide to learn more about cash back, travel, and reward cards from Capital One.
Please note all Capital One credit cards require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older.
My Prepaid Solution
- Access a Prepaid Card Solutions account online
- Requires a User ID and password
- Those who are new to the service will have to create a profile and register the prepaid card online
MyPrepaidSolution.com is available in English or Spanish and is operated by Wells Fargo. Those who are new will have to register with the MyPrepaid Solution card number, security code, and the card expiration date. The card number will be 16 digits and can be found on the front of the card. Once the user has entered the prepaid card information they will then be asked to provide their first name, last name, email address, user ID, phone number, peferred phone number, and code delivery method (for mobile number codes can be sent via text message or voice mail BUT for home or business numbers the code can only be sent via voice mail). Once the code has been secured please enter it to complete registration.
- Any questions in regards to the prepaid card in question can be directed to 1-866-307-4737 (operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- The above toll free number can also be used to report a lost or stolen card or review account activity
- The code is only valid for 8 minutes, so enter it as soon as it is received
- Those who do not receive a code, will need to select Resend Your Validation Code to request a new code
- The text option to receive a code is not valid outside the United States and Canada
Wells Fargo is a San fransico based international finance holding company. The firm employs more than 250,000 people and is the worlds second largest bank in terms of market cap. The Wells fargo corporate office is based at 420 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94104.
My Prepaid Center Activate Card
- Take a few minutes to activate a card using My Prepaid Center
- Internet savoy consumers should be able to zip through the activation process in no time flat (older people who are not Internet savoy and have a tough time reading due to bad vision will struggle with the activation process and may want top call their son or daughter)
- The activation process is available in English or French and is designed for Visa, Discover, or MasterCard prepaid cards ONLY (this is NOT a credit card activation service)
MyPrepaidCenter.com Activate Card requires the card number, expiration date (month/year), security code, and the ability to complete a silly CAPTCHA (which is harder than most people think and is almost impossible for old people). The security code will be found on the back of the Visa, Discover, or Mastercard prepaid card and will be 3 digits long. Clumsy consumers who manage to lose their card will receive a replacement card at no additional cost within 10 business days. Dumb consumers who manage to lose the card more than once will still receive a replacement card but will be charged a costly fee (which they deserve at this point).
www.MyPrepaidCenter.com Activate Card Contact Sources
- American Express cardholders: 888-900-2347 in the U.S.
- American Express lost and stolen line: 877-227-0956
- Discover cardholders: 888-842-0336 in the U.S., or 801-744-9918 outside the U.S.
- MasterCard cardholders: 888-371-2109 in the U.S. and Canada, or 339-234-6415 outside the U.S. and Canada
- Visa cardholders: 877-610-1075 in the U.S. and Canada, or 801-214-8892 outside the U.S. and Canada
- Any issues that take place at the time of sale should be directed to Cardholder Services at the toll-free number on the back of the card
- Once the card has been activated the cardholder will be able to start using the card to make purchases (i.e. popcorn, masking tape, carrots etc)
- Once the funds on the card have been used up it will become worthless unless the customer reloads it
- The cards asscoiated with My Prepaid Center are pre paid cards and will NOT affect a credit score
- www.myprepaidcenter.com activate card