www.myfreetaxes.com – File Free State and Federal Taxes Online

My Free Taxes

  • H&R Block and United Way has teamed up to allow anyone making less than $64,000 per year to file taxes for free online
  • Block and United Way have been providing free tax filing services online for federal and state taxes for eight years
  • This promotion is open to people living in any state in the United States

The My Free Taxes is 100% free for those making less than $64,000 per year and are a legal resident of the United States of America (no hidden fees or tricks to get the customer to pay money down the road).  Those who would like to find an actual live person on their area can search the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Database by providing their zip code along with the search radius they are willing to travel to find a IRS Tax Volunteer (up to 100 miles).  Please note in order to start the My Free Tax filing service the customer will be required to create an account with H&R Block online and provide their name, address, email address, and phone number along with proof of income (for filers earning more than $64,000 in 2016, some fees may apply).  Those who are expecting a refund and file via the My Free Taxes service are allowed to collect their refund by Direct Deposit, Paper Check, or the HR Block Emerald Card service.

My Free Taxes Notes

  • To apply for an Emerald Card please dial 866-353-1266
  • The Emerald Card is a reloadable card that can be used at stores and ATMs, and ALL funds are FDIC insured
  • Those who request a paper check are at the mercy of the IRS

Any questions in regards to the My Free Taxes service can be directed to 855-698-9435 between the hours of 10 am to 10 pm Monday thru Friday and Saturday from 12 pm to 9 pm (all times are Eastern Stand Time).


  1. www.myfreetaxes.com