Payment Solutions Citi Cards
- Access the Citi Credit Card payment help center online
- This service is designed for those who are having trouble paying their Citi credit card (Citi would rather attempt to help the customer than send their account to collections)
- Citi Payment Solutions will offer a variety of ways to help bring the customers account to current
PaymentSolutions.CitiCards.com is operated by Citigroup Inc. and requires a username in order to access payment help information. Customers are not bound to accept help but it would be a good idea to listen to ideas in order to avoid calls from debt collection agencies and a ruined credit score (which will severely hamper the customers ability to make future purchase using a line of credit). Customers can also use the service to pay a bill, update information, or view their Citi credit card account statement.
Any questions in regards to the PaymentSolutions.CitiCards.com service can be directed to a customer service agent at 800-347-4934. Customers who foolishly misplaced their card can dial toll free 1-800-950-5114 (TTY: 1-800-325-2865) to report the lost (or stolen) card and have a new one issued by US Mail. Please note customers should allow up to 5 business days for the new credit card to arrive by US Mail. Citi customers traveling outside the United States (i.e. china, Russia, Brazil) can dial 1-605-335-2222 to speak with a Citi customer service agent in regards to anything credit card related.
- A must for people who are falling behind in Citi card payments
- Citi will work hard with the customer to help them make payment arrangements as they would rather the customer pay late than not at all
- Citi Payment Solutions are available for all Citi cardholders regardless of the credit card
Popular Citi cards?
- Citi Simplicity (simply but not much in the way of rewards)
- Citi Double Cash Card (one of the best cash back cards on the market today!)
- Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard (a decent travel rewards card)