Popeye’s Learning Hub
- Popeye’s employees can access the learning hub which is required when start employment at Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen
- Popeyes.Sabanow.net is operated by Saba Software Inc.
- Internet access is required and it appears the service can be accessed on most web enable mobile phones
In order to login to the learning hun the Popeye’s employee will have to provide their username and password. The default language is set as English but this can easily be changed to Spanish via the drop down tab. Once the employee has accessed the Popeye’s learning hub they will be able to perform any learning task that has been assigned to them. Learning task may include how to prepare fried chicken, proper clean up protocol, how to operate the cash register, and a variety of other Popeye’s related employment courses.
- A must for all Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen employees
- Cannot be accessed via phone or email
- Popeye’s employees who misplaced their password will have to provide their username in order to start the recovery process
- Any questions or concerns with the learning should be directed to the Popeye’s employee shift manager
Roger that but why in the world would anyone want to work at Popeye’s?!?
- Anniversary Payouts (which provides cash money rewards on the employees hiring date anniversary)
- Performance based pay (the harder the employee works the more likely they are to advance which comes with a pay increase)
- 401(k) (immediate eligibility plus a company match… this is only designed for full time employees)
- Education Assistance (a must for college students looking to pay their way through higher education)
- Discounts on food purchases (free Popeye’s fried chicken for lunch?… whats not to like here?)
Common in restaurant jobs at Popeye’s includes cook, restaurant manager, and food prep. Common corporate jobs at Popeye’s include Executive Assistant, Global Finance Manager, and Sr. Analyst.