Reflex Card Info
- Reflex card members can register their card online or access their card account with a username and password
- Registration will take about 2 to 3 minutes (maybe a little longer for old people with bad vision)
- Enrollment is FREE
ReflexCardInfo.com requires the sixteen digit card number in order to register along with a valid email address (those who do not have an email address will want to secure a free email account with Gmail). Once the Reflex card holder has registered for an account they will be able to check an account balance, make payments, view recent statements, update account information (i.e. address, phone number), and sign up for eStatements. E-Statements are the fastest and most efficient way to manage a Reflex card account. The E-Statements service should only take a few minutes to set up and its easy to follow the simple steps in the Account Info Menu to enroll for E-Statements.
Any questions in regards to a Reflex card account can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-866-449-4514. Reflexcardinfo.com card members who are looking to reach the Customer Relations Department by fax: 1-302-454-7952.
- Those who have misplaced their card or have had it stolen will want to call the 24-hour Lost Stolen Department at 1-800-556-5678
- Please allow up to 10 business days for the replacement Reflex Card to arrive by US Mail
- Must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States in order to secure a Reflex Card
- Reflex Card members looking to make a payment via mail can fire it of to: Continental Finance Company, P.O. Box 31292, Tampa, FL 33631-3292
- If sending a payment by mail please include the card holders account number on the check
- Any issues regarding a purchase that was made with the Reflex card can be directed to 1-866-353-5089 (please try to work things out with the merchant before dialing this number)