Simmons Bank You Choose
- Apply for either the Visa Platinum credit card or the Visa Platinum rewards credit card
- Both cards are issued by Simmons Bank in association with Visa
- Both cards are designed for consumers with good credit scores but the Visa Platinum card is the more lucrative of the two as it offers a reward program
SimmonsBank.com/YouChoose is operated by Simmons Bank who is proud member FDIC. Both credit cards require the applicant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. In order to start the Visa Platinum card application the application the consumer must have the invitation code which can be found on the promotional mailing offer from Simmons Bank. Both Platinum credit cards offers a hand full of benefits but the Platinums Rewards card is the way to go due to the lucrative rewards (see more in regards to a comparison below).
Simmons Bank Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card Highlights
- Earn 30,000 bonus points when the member spends $3000 in the first 3 months
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent
- Points can be redeemed for airfare (no blackout dates and no seating restrictions), vacation packages and merchandise including the Simmons Bank Cash Award Card and more
- NO ANNUAL FEE 🙂
- 10.25% variable APR
Simmons Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card Highlights
- No rewards program 🙁
- No annual feee
- 8.25% variable APR
Any questions in regards to SimmonsBank.com/YouChoose can be directed to Simmons Bank at 1-866-246-2400 or via email at email@example.com. To request a copy of the Visa Platinum (to include the rewards card) credit card agreements, disclosures and notes, please call 1-800-272-2102.
Simmons Bank is an Arkansas based financial institution. The bank can be reached via US Mail at: Simmons Bank Customer Service Center, P.O. Box 7009, Pine Bluff, AR 71611 or simply dial 1-866-246-2400. Simmons Bank also offers a 24/7 banking toll-free number at 877-245-1234.