Techron Advantage Credit Card Offer
- Apply for the lucrative Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Cards online which are issued by Synchrony Bank
- TechronAdvantageCard.com/Offer is managed by Synchrony Bank (“SYNCB”)
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to apply and have a good credit score
In order to apply for the lucrative Techron Advantage credit card the applicant must provide the authorization code from the promotional mailing offer and their last name. The authorization code is 9 digits in length ad can be found on the bottom of the letter associated with the acceptance certificate.
Those who are having problems applying for the Techron credit card online are experiencing problems should simply mail the acceptance form in the envelope provided in the promotional offer letter.
www.TechronAdvantageCard.com/Offer Promotional Notes
- A must for consumers who spend a substantial amount of money on full purchases
- One of the credit cards is offered by Visa
- The Chevron/Texaco Techron Advantage Visa Card does not have an annual fee
- The Chevron/Texaco Techron Advantage Premium Card has a nasty $25 annual fee (most applicants will want to avoid this card due to the annual fee)
- Card holders who spend more than $300 outside of fuel merchants each month will earn 10 cents per gallon in fuel credits
- All credit cards can be used when paying at the pump or to obtain cash at ATM’s
Drawbacks of these cards can include higher than average APR AND do not offer redemptions for cash back, travel or other rewards options. Consumers who concerned with fraud can sleep easy knowing the Techron credit cards offer zero fraud liability.